In order to feature Facebook comments on Tagboard, you will need to authorize the Facebook Page you want to feature comments from, on your Tagboard account.
- Log in to your master Tagboard account.
- From your account dashboard, click on My Profile.
- Click Enable sign in with Facebook. Connect a Facebook account that is an admin of the Facebook Page you want to feature content from.
Facebook Page Logins
Facebook only allows personal accounts to connect directly with apps like Tagboard. Facebook Pages do not have separate logins.
- Once your Facebook account is connected, click on Account Connections on the left side of your dashboard. You will see a list of Facebook Pages you are an admin of.
- Click to connect to any Facebook Pages you want the ability to feature comments from.
Featuring Facebook Content
You must use the Tagboard Chrome Extension to feature Facebook content. If you need to download the extension, click here.
Updated about 5 years ago