Featuring Facebook comments
You can feature comments on any Facebook post from right within the Tagboard producing dashboard as long as the post comes from a page you have authorized on your Tagboard account.
- Click on a Facebook post in the “Latest” or “Featured” tab of your tagboard to expand the post & view the comments.
- With one click, feature only the comments you want to add to your live display or embed (featured tab of the tagboard you are producing on).
- Select “Load new comments” to bring new comments into view in real time and be able to feature them.
Featuring Facebook Live comments in real time (for a broadcast or live stream)
- Use the Tagboard Google Chrome extension to feature your Facebook Live post to your tagboard (if it’s not already in the “Latest tab” or “Featured tab”).
- Launch your tagboard display. In the display settings, update “Post Type” to ‘Photo+Text’ (or any option that does not include video) to ensure the Facebook Live post will not show up on your display. Select “Save” at the top.
Hiding a Facebook Live post from your Display
If you would like to discuss other options & solutions to hide the Facebook Live post from your display, contact your success manager.
- Click on your Facebook Live post in the tagboard “Featured tab” (or “Latest tab”) to expand the post & feature comments to the tagboard as they come in.
- Launch your tagboard display and bring it live into your broadcast or live stream!
Updated over 5 years ago