Tagboard Producer is a separate platform that utilizes the same login as your Tagboard account, so you have access to all of your featured content. If this is your first time using Tagboard Producer, you'll need to log in to the new platform. Then click create a new production.
Tagboard Team Members
If you operate Tagboard as a team member of the master account, be sure to select your team from the account dropdown.
Tagboard Producer uses a simple drag & drop workflow to build your timeline.
- Start by selecting Display Themes from the menu in the upper left of your screen. Drag and drop display themes onto your timeline. You can mix and match any variety of layouts and graphics.
- Once you've loaded display themes onto your timeline, drag and drop social posts onto a display theme. You can access all featured content by selecting Tagboards from the menu in the upper left.
- Customize and reorder your timeline by dragging and dropping individual posts or entire display themes. TIP: Use the magnifying slider to make longer timelines more manageable.
- On your Tagboard Producer dashboard, select manage screens.
- Enter the name for your display URL. Next, click on Create display URL, which will automatically create a URL that you can copy and paste into another screen as your display.
Alternatively, you can connect your screen using a code on your display device. Click on the Connect using code tab. Name your screen and visit live.tagboard.com on your display device to generate a custom passcode unique to this screen.
Enter the code from Tagboard.tv and connect your screens. Your connected screen will now act as a mirror of the preview window on your production. Any changes you make to your timeline will automatically be synced with your connected screens. There is no need to refresh your display.
Tagboard Producer will remember your connected screens, so the next time you are ready to go live just click manage screens to bring the appropriate screen online.
You can control which post is displayed in the preview window and on your display screen by clicking directly on any post in the timeline. You can also utilize Tagboard Producer's controls:
1. Lock your production: Tagboard Producer allows you to produce in real time, even while the timeline is live. When your production is locked, you will be able to advance between existing posts, but you will not be able to add new posts to your timeline or reorder your content.
2. Audio controls: Mute and un-mute your entire timeline
3. Play: Automatically cycle through your timeline without clicking through posts. Videos will play out entirely before advancing to the next post. You can control the cycle speed for images. When the timeline is in "play mode", the timeline is automatically locked.
4. Go Forward: Advance to the next post, without auto-playing video
5. Go Forward and Play: Advance to the next post and auto-play the video
6. Total Run Time: View the total run time and elapsed time for videos (and images in play mode, based on your set cycle speed).
7. Loop Timeline: After final post is displayed the timeline restarts from the beginning.
8. Transitions: Click to change transitions between display themes (Cross Fade, Slide, Slide Down, Flip, Cut).
Updated almost 5 years ago